Terms and Conditions
The term "Merch Factory" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5/28 Down Street, Collingwood, VIC 3066, Australia. Our Australian Business Number is 46 158 228 623. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Merch Factory's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- This website provides a method for you to upload files from your computer or device to our server. It is prohibited to upload any content that; infringes on copyright of a third party, is pornographic or offensive in nature, depicts acts of violence or is slanderous/defamatory.
- Print quality depends vastly on the image that is uploaded. You are responsible for uploading an image which is of high enough quality to print out at high resolution. If the image you upload is blury or its dimensions are too low, the print quality will reflect that. It is not Merch Factory's responsibility to check the resolution or quality of any images you upload.
- By uploading a file and completing an order on this website, you submit that you have full permission and authorisation to reproduce any images and/or files that are uploaded as part of the order. You indemnify Merch Factory of any responsibility to ascertain whether files uploaded meet the aforementioned conditions.
- The 5% off for life Member's offer is for people who agree to have communications sent to them by Merch Factory periodically. Merch Factory will not send you more than one non-transactional or marketing email per week. Upon unsubscribing you will lose the 5% discount. Merch Factory reserve the right to revoke, revalue or otherwise change the discount at their discretion at any time without needing to provide a reason or notice. Signing up as a wholesaler will nullify the 5% discount and replace it with the agreed discount. The use of a voucher will also replace the 5% discount.